Saturday, March 6, 2010

ACN : Day Two

Today after discussing the project with a couple of photographers I realized something very important. Though I do care, very much, about the animals that we come upon, I cannot get involved. I need to remember and stay focused on the fact that I am there to make photos. I'm glad I realized this early on, not four months down the road.

That being said, more dogs were helped today. More straw, chow and affection. The more I go out, the more I want to stay out.

Here are some frames from the day :









If you're thinking about getting an animal, PLEASE go to a rescue. There are so many animals in need of good homes. Don't support breeders and mills.


And if you've got that animal already... Sit on the floor, play with them and love them.

1 comment:

  1. Look at those faces. They look so happy to receive some much-needed attention. :)

    Yes, please adopt! Two great resources are www.petfinder.com and http://www.theshelterpetproject.org.

    Keep up the great work, Tim!

    ReplyDelete